Picking the right paint spray gun can be a daunting task. Do you go for the tried and true Graco X5? Or is the more advanced Graco X7 the right choice for you?
In this blog post, We will take a look at the features of both guns and help you decide which one is best for your needs. I have noted the pros and cons of these both paint sprayers.
So, whether you are a professional painter or just looking to do some home repairs, read on to find out more about these two great guns.
Well, I have tested both of these products of Graco and noted down their upsides and downsides for you guys so that you can purchase according to your requirements effortlessly.
The Graco X5 is the basic model of the paint spray gun. It is a simple, no-nonsense tool that gets the job done.
This gun is perfect for small projects or home repairs, and it is easy to use and maintain. The X5 has a durable metal body and comes with a one-year warranty.
Both have been tested in tough situations by me and Graco x5 vs Graco x7 both gave their best and satisfied me in my field of work.
In this post, I will present you the pros and cons and their profound analysis with my involvement and it will benefit you to choose which you like and which is best in 2023.
Top best spray paint for wood chairs in 2023
Graco x5 review
- I found out that it is precise for smaller projects and tight corners
- I easily handled it because of its compact and small size
- Any job can be done with its huge 3000 PSI
- Any newbie can set up the sprayer by watching the DVD which has instructions
- Comes with a durable stainless-steel body giving it a robust look and also
- From my experience its not made for a heavy-duty purpose and large projects